|Pinball Fantasies: Game rip|
"One of my all-time favorites"
Technically sound, too. I see in most parts where the game is expected to have sound effects, the music is limited to 3 channels. The 4th was probably used for sound effects.
I had the PC version of this and the music files were missing some of the parts this rip has. However the sample text remained intact.
(by SaxxonPike, 9 Dec 2006)
WORLD OF GAME MODS
Last archive update: 14.July 2019
See updates details
I DON'T WANT TO READ THIS, I WANNA DOWNLOAD TUNES!
On this page I'm trying to create a complete collection of game music modules for all platforms (though Modules originally came from the Amiga, so this site should be enjoyable especially for Amiga fans :) ). My target is to make a complete collection of tunes in the MOD, MED, XM, S3M and IT song file formats. Other formats can not be found on this site. The archive and its structure are designed so you can quickly download and listen to songs of specific games. If you have any questions about the use of this archive, or if you want to know some more interesting things, don't forget to visit the World of Game Mods FAQ, which hopefully contains all information you need about this.
- Only tunes from existing games are allowed (no demo tunes, no competition tunes, ONLY game tunes, and remixes/remakes of them).
- Only the following Module formats are allowed: MOD, MED, XM, S3M or IT. Other, more exotic formats (module or not) are not allowed and not supported.
- Only tracked music is allowed (=no one-sampled conversions from WAVs or MP3s, see the FAQ for details)
- All songs made for a specific game can be found in just one zip archive. The archive's filename is equal to the game's complete name.
- Every archive has an info.txt file provided with some information about the game and the included tunes, and also whether the archive is complete or not (eg. if it contains all songs that exist in a game). This info.txt file is compatible to be displayed in some players (see the FAQ for details).
CONTRIBUTE MISSING TUNES!
If you have any game modules that are missing in this archive, or if you made your own remake/remix of a tune, read the Contribution info in FAQ in the FAQ. You can contribute to make the archive more complete!
Top 10 downloads:
Top 10 last week's downloads:
World of Game MIDs - sister site of World of Game MODs, with plenty of game MIDI music for download..
Game music base - a database where you can find information about the music of a lot of games.