Crusader: No Remorse: Game rip
Name: Crusader: No Remorse
Alternate name: Crusader 1 (With Series Number)
Characteristics: Action, Strategy, Isometric, Arcade, Real-Time, Sci-Fi / Futuristic
Publishers: Electronic Arts, Origin, EA
Developers: Origin, Realtime Associates
Original/port composers: Dan Grandpre, Andrew Sega, Kirk Winterrowd, Todd Parson
Sega Saturn - United States
PC Dos (1995) - Europe
PlayStation (20 Dec 1996)
PlayStation (Mar 1997) - Europe
Related Plaform: PC Dos
Format: Tracked music (MOD / XM / S3M / IT)
Composers of these tunes: Dan Grandpre, Andrew Sega
Source / Archiver / Ripper: Mirsoft, Pyramid Head
Music type: Game rip
Archived process: Archived completely
Num of tunes: 20
Size of archive: 2.95 MBytes
- "bad M12.wav" (by wizard, 17 Nov 2002) [9/10]
this song is badly ripped, please can you fix it, it cycles to infinity after about 20 seconds
- "Synth music at its best :)" (by Zeugma, 28 Nov 2002) [10/10]
The Crusader MOD rip sounds exactly like the music of the game, which means GREAT synthetic action music !
How many times have I listened to "Mission 1" ?? It's just impossible to tell !!!
- "Great music" (by Wassella Dawg, 20 Sep 2003) [8/10]
The music is great
I especially like the title theme
- "Ahh, the memories" (by Folkie001, 14 Feb 2004) [9/10]
Great, if not superb rip, I still remember leaving the menu on just to hear the title song.
- "My best PC game soundtracks ever" (by bodhi, 19 Mar 2004) [10/10]
Great game, great soundtracks. Especially MENU and mission one. I love it. I heared it many times. Great work Dan Grandpre and Andrew Sega.
- "i give it full marks !" (by G2M.agent, 9 Apr 2004) [10/10]
best of my gamemusic collection.
- "Nostalgia... ahh....." (by Hellequin, 11 Jul 2004) [10/10]
I can remember loading up crusader and letting the menu run with the title music looping while I would do other stuff when I'd come home from school...
Crusader: No Remorse has some absolutely great music, and finding it here make me happy beyond words.
- "Thank you!" (by ulukaj, 24 Jul 2004) [10/10]
I have been looking for this soundtrack for years, now my quest for this holly artifact of the ancient masterpiece of art is finally over! I will never forget the moment of total ecstacy when I heard the theme 16A in the installation menu on my first true sound card... Unforgetable. Thank you again
- "THANKYOUTHANKYOUTHANKYOU!" (by Grim Peeper, 7 Aug 2004) [10/10]
Jesus christ on a stick, I've been looking for this music since forever.
Best music to ever grace an action game on this earth. Rates right up there with the music from Planescape Torment.
THANK YOU AGAIN!
- "Thank Mirsoft for the music :)" (by Vault Dweller, 11 Aug 2004) [10/10]
Yeah... Good, old times when I was playing CNR at friend's (I didn't have a CD drive yet :))came back... a bit nostalgic, ain't it?
- "wow! thanks a lot!!!" (by roumor, 23 Aug 2004) [10/10]
great music. I'v searched all over inet but found only here. coool!!! I love ur site
- "yeah!" (by Mr.X, 30 Aug 2004) [10/10]
I *loved* the music from this game but couldn't find it anywhere... THANK YOU!
- "Neat Job" (by Darth Nefelim, 20 Sep 2004) [6/10]
It's a classical sample of "professional tracking". Adjusted and accurate compositions with high classical-fashioned perfomance. As for me there is a few cool themes (main theme, certainly). Other are nice, but nothing more.
- "Nice :=) (besides the M12 one )" (by Anubis1972, 10 Oct 2004) [9/10]
I think all Mods are great but for some reason the M12 would have to be redone ... Thank you for sharing otherwise great Game Music :)
I rate it 9/10 just because of M12
- "Back to Crusader's realm" (by zarakai, 11 Oct 2004) [10/10]
I was searching for this music for years. I remember that i was listening again and again to the "menu" track on my old DX4 100...That tune is one of the best i have ever heard... The game action and atmosphere was a fantastic experience and his music did contribute well to this goal ! Again thanks !
- "Great job!!!!" (by béllé, 17 Jan 2005) [10/10]
I think the same that the others but i add in french.
Ce jeu fait partie de mes jeu culte (d'ailleurs j'y rejoue en ce moment sur un vieux 133mhz) et la musique y est en grande partie pour quelque chose, donc un grand merci pour Mirsoft pour me permettre de replonger dans mon passé, ça fait plaisir.
- "Greeeat" (by otman, 20 Jul 2005) [10/10]
Thanks a lot. Iam hardly looking fot the game at the moment...cant get it...damnit.
- "Thank you" (by alexr114, 30 Nov 2005) [10/10]
THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!!! Ive been looking for the music since the game came out
- "Original Music" (by mez, 16 Dec 2005) [10/10]
This music, along with the crusader: no regret music, is probably the best MOD music I've listened too. I love this game, I love this music. Its like a warm fuzzy feeling... ;)
- "Fantastic!!!" (by VV, 5 Feb 2006) [10/10]
Fabulous!!! Great game and cool music!!!
- "Crusader MP3" (by zrusavpt, 20 May 2006) [10/10]
If you prefer MP3 (or you don't want to convert it by yourself), you might want to check:
- "Thanks!" (by Andy, 18 May 2007) [10/10]
Alright I had to chime in along with everyone else. First of all awesome music and thanks!!! Finally got back to being able to run Crusader No Remorse (in vista nontheless!!!) thanks to DosBox! This game is in my top 3 of all time games, if not clear cut #1. What a stroll down memory lane!
- "Great Stuff" (by DaNuker, 11 Sep 2006) [10/10]
I can't believe I had skipped out this track. The soundtrack from this game was fantastic for its era, a far cry from the more normal sounding FM Midi tunes from other games at that time. M16A is highly recommended.
- "WONDERFUL" (by vahid, 3 Mar 2007) [10/10]
GREAT game , GREAT music , GREAT memories....
i hope again some BUDDY make such this game with GREAT scence.
it was GREAT and it is GREAT yet.
- "Best old music" (by Dragyn, 26 Jul 2007) [10/10]
Consider as the old best music game ever in 1995.
- "fantastic stuff" (by shenmueaddict, 13 Aug 2007) [10/10]
i have this amazing game on my saturn always loved the soundtrack thanks very much for ripping this!
- "Awesome" (by Sundive, 30 Aug 2007) [9/10]
These are great. One problem however. They play as the original on my computer (using deliplayer) but when I play them on my palm (using PsyTexx2) they're remixes.
Example is M01.Mod. It's remixed to "Dimension 2012" remix v2.0/overdrive by Necros. Contact for original.
Just thought I'd point this out for anyone who uses a plam player for music.
- "no pity no mercy no remorse..." (by Cruelsader, 5 Sep 2007) [9/10]
yeah. finally, one dream of me has been fulfilled. thanks a lot!!! Since i do not have the time playing this game, at least i can listen to the fantastic music.
- "Nostalgia" (by trab, 11 Mar 2008) [10/10]
This music reminds me my childhood - its great, its syntetic and its 8 bit - i cant belive that
those great musicians could did it on that low quality :) I just love this music and i back to
it few times a year.
- "90's classic" (by dolemite, 7 Apr 2008) [9/10]
Some great game music here. The stand out tracks (for me):
MENU, M01, M02, M15, CREDITS
The rest of the tracks are listen-able enough as background music, but were not particularly memorable.
- "Excellent" (by CRAZYSOUND, 18 Nov 2008) [10/10]
I played this game several times, the the music and composition are excellent, the credits sounds is one of my favorite. Best game ever!
- "They don´t make em the way they used to" (by mad00002, 24 Nov 2008) [10/10]
Crusader games are among the best ever made - they are up there with Fallout, Jagged Alliance, X-Com..
Gameplay is great and music doesn´t fall short compared to all the other elements. Thank you for hosting and uploading!
- Add your review
Facts / description
The tune M12.MOD was corrected from original (bad) rip. Thanks to
Pyramid Head for correction.
Download Game Music in ZIP archive!
Other music records from this game
Generate info.txt - with this cool feature you can generate the info.txt file with all tune information and save it somewhere, which means you'll have something like "tune ID card"! :) This has cool advantages - it's small, fastly readable/editable, you can add it to the tune archive if you want and you will have everytime fast information about the game and music archive. Also programs which support reading from txt files (such as KBMedia Player) can read the info.txt file directly while playing tunes of all formats!
Help - description of Music record fields