Jazz Jackrabbit 2: Game rip
Name: Jazz Jackrabbit 2
Characteristics: Action, Platform, Side-Scrolling, Arcade, Editor / Construction Set
Publishers: Gathering Of Developers, Project 2 Interactive, Epic Megagames, Project Two (later Project Three Interactive), Project Two
Developers: Epic Megagames, LogicWare, , Orange Games
Original/port composers: Alexander Brandon, Sean Hiller, Bryan Rudge, Alexander Brandon (Win), Robert Allen (Win), Sean Hiler (Win)
PC Windows (1997) - Europe
Related Plaform: PC Windows
Format: Tracked music (MOD / XM / S3M / IT)
Composers of these tunes: Alexander Brandon, Robert Allen, Sean Hiller, Bryan Rudge
Source / Archiver / Ripper: Mirsoft, Telcontar
Music type: Game rip
Archived process: Archived completely
Num of tunes: 28
Size of archive: 11.12 MBytes
- "a more jazzy jackrabbit" (by Grizzly, 7 Nov 2002) [6/10]
The music of part 2 is more jazzy than the first part - not anymore rock. But the game also got some good tracks that fit the game more than perfectly - i.e. the medieval music or the jungle music. It's a great soundtrack for a great game soon to get a third part :)
- "The best" (by Slugbreath, 27 Feb 2003) [10/10]
This is, in my oppinion, the best soundtrack ever made. The tunes are as good listening to as they are well placed in the game. If you are a fan of Video game Music, download this now!
- "Winderful!" (by CyberCat, 29 Mar 2003) [10/10]
These are just like in the game!!
Wonderful! I've looked for these everywhere!
Nowere else on the NET will you find TrackerFiles this good! It took me about 40 minutes over a 28.8 modem. You'll also need a
Tracker file player like winamp.
Thank you Mirsoft!
- "Excellent music!" (by deadcarno, 9 Dec 2003) [9/10]
Great tunes and sound quality!
But..... where's the first boss theme????
- "Jump right into the groove" (by SpikeMap, 16 Mar 2004) [8/10]
The music fits exactly in its game genre. Jumping already…
- "This music is kickin it!" (by Knight, 3 May 2004) [10/10]
I never knew that this had ever been ripped. I was in hog heaven after I downloaded this.
- "Jazz JackRabbit 2!!!!!!!!" (by Dr. Spa, 17 Jul 2004) [10/10]
MY FAVOURITE GAME EVER!!! This music is excellent --Even better than Age of Wonders! My favourite ones are Hell freezes over, Finale, Medival Jam and Tube Electric! I'm telling you folks you have got to get this, it only takes about 18 minutes so its well worth it...! I just recently regestered the game (A special copy for Mac) with this music on it! Its much better if you have the game, but it is still ever so cool without the game!
- "Jazzy!" (by Darth Nefelim, 6 Sep 2004) [7/10]
Alex Brandon is a very talented composer. Need facts? Just spend your time listening this soundtrack. You'll understand...
- "Jazz Jackrabbit 2 missing song!" (by wakutan, 30 Dec 2004) [8/10]
I think i miss the boss theme song from the first level ( the big mama stamping and shooting at you )
- "Jazz Jackrabbit 2 Music" (by Razvanel, 8 Jan 2005) [10/10]
This is probably the best game music i have ever heard.Another wonderfull display of perfection and professionalism by Alexander Brandon.They're very varied in genre and go from disco and rock all the way to pop and tribal and everything inbetween,but they're all equally enjoyable.You just feel like listening to them over and over again.Not to mention the bonus tracks.I gave it a 10/10. If i could,i'd give it a 15/10. In my oppinion:YOU HAVE TO DOWNLOAD THESE!!!!But don't mind me.Do as you wish.:)
- "Great music" (by akbrrr, 9 Jan 2005) [10/10]
As always, outstanding quality music from Alexander Brandon. Fits the gameplay perfectly. My favorite: Diamondus Remix.
- "Perfect, but..." (by David eastvillage, 23 May 2005) [9/10]
Wheres the first Boss track??!! The music is one of the best I ever heard at a computer. My favorite is Tubelectric and medivo 2 (dark groove).
- "The Epic Jazz (pun definately intended." (by CatsmadeofCatsmadeofCats, 27 Sep 2005) [10/10]
Of course, Jazz Jackrabbit has some of the best tracked music of all time- made on an old system in a modern way it is obvious to the ear that it is flawlessly brilliant. It's even better if listened to with a good modplayer.
And naturaly, Jazz must be given a ten out of ten- If it wasn't for the music, the game wouldn't be half as addictive as it is.
- "red&green music" (by ozo, 23 Jan 2006) [10/10]
Great soundtrack.My fovourites:Carrotus,Hell frezes over,Laboratory level,Medieval jam,Water level.Thanks
- "It's freakin' good" (by RLP, 27 Feb 2006) [9/10]
I truly like JJ2 Mod music, to be an old music format, the makers made it modern.
Besides, I think the game is very good
- "Amazing!-Bring back the happy moments!!!" (by Hans, 1 Oct 2006) [10/10]
This must be the most wonderful Gamesound track I've never seen.when I was a child I play it with my pals.Now, listen to it I also can visualize the happy moments in my life.In that time Chinese Children lacked of that kind of games.
- "This Music ROX" (by alf, 8 Oct 2006) [10/10]
This tracks were produced by the same guy that did the music for Unreal 1 and that rocks too, download this now :) you won't be disapointed.
- "Jazz Jackrabbit music >George Bush" (by Eikre, 4 Feb 2007) [8/10]
Where to start off....Alexander Brandon made this. This, especially the second boss theme, r0xx0rz my b0xx0rz. This is a prime example of what can be done on this side of the ocean.
- "Brilliant, man!" (by Wolf, 20 Feb 2007) [10/10]
This is a great rip from the game, I have been looking for this for a long time. Thanks and keep up the good work! *^_^* \m/
- "Good stuff" (by Stijn 'b-a-e-r' Köster, 29 May 2007) [9/10]
I've been looking for this since I heard the tracks on the game itself. am i happy I found it!
the only thing that was a little annoying was the use of balance in the main menu music
- "Rabbitfunk at its best" (by voodoo man, 16 Jun 2007) [10/10]
The music is really amazing and brilliant. Alexander Brandon should be proud of his work.
- "gRRRRRRRRRReat!" (by Shinobi, 3 Jul 2007) [9/10]
This is some EXCELLENT piece of music. Still, some tracks might still be a LITTLE better, but all in all it's allmost perfect. GET IT NOW! :-)
- "Yahoo!" (by hack.hanz, 16 Sep 2007) [9/10]
Yowza, I was looking only for Tyrian 2000 soundtrack, and what I found was no less than all my favorites old games songs as well!!
Keep it up! You made my whole week, dude!!
- "Jazz Castle Cool" (by mikestars, 20 Oct 2007) [10/10]
Jazz Castle Cool
- "How do you play it?" (by satanic6663, 7 Nov 2007) [9/10]
I love the soundtracks from the game but how do i play it from the zip file from this website?
- "LOVE IT" (by Nithralas, 18 Jan 2008) [10/10]
I searched for the music for so long! And here it is! The memories! The supa cool beats! The happyness! W000000T <3 LOVE IT
- "Problem opening the files" (by Pd, 21 Jan 2008) [10/10]
I am so stoked that the original jazz jackrabbit music and no. 2 music is able to be downloaded! Thanks alot!
Just only problem is that the files are in .s3m format and i dont know how to open it. Please reply to email@example.com
Thank you so much!
- "Good Style" (by SamuelKPeter, 11 Feb 2008) [10/10]
One of the best aspects in a game IMO is music, and this really seems to match the game. It would make you look like you're there, and it does have some action hidden in its simplicity, even it's not THAT action.
- "outstanding" (by Ravenpulse, 27 Feb 2008) [10/10]
i would have never guessed game music could bring such emotion. Some of the tracks i never even heard in jazz2. its awesome!
- "Outstanding!" (by Arcadia Evander, 18 Mar 2008) [10/10]
Awesome game, awesome tunes... outstandingly awesome! :D
I have been looking for them anywhere, I am so happy now. :D
FOR ANYONE WHO HAS PROBLEMS WITH THE FORMAT OF THE FILES: You can use a good Tracker player, like "XMPlay", trust me: it's good. ;) You can also convert them to MP3 with ModPlug Tracker, if desired. Since I see that someone had some problems with formats, I hope this helps. :)
- "Great!" (by Zequr, 29 Jun 2008) [9/10]
It might miss some tunes, but it's good quality and it had the awesome medival Jam so I am happy :)
- "Songs missing" (by DarkTyranno, 30 Jul 2008) [8/10]
Great and different theme tunes in that game! I know that there are songs missing in that package. The boss theme is the best one of them all. Sugar Rush is funny, but hard to get. I got them both (in MP3) cause I had the original game. With Bearshare you may be lucky to download them ;)
- "Jazz Jack rabbit 2- Ultra Cool-sexy Music." (by eric, 17 Sep 2008) [10/10]
The music is just sexy, mindblowing, and rocking. I love this music and its difficult to leave without it. Alexander Brandon, Robert Allen, Sean Hiller, Bryan Rudge have done a ultra cool job of making the music.
I like this music of Jazz jackrabbit 2 more then the music of Enrique, Akon, Linkin Park, BackStreet, Blue etc.
- "THANK YOU!!!" (by Ruen, 10 Oct 2008) [10/10]
THANK YOU SOOOO MUCH :D i've looked for this music everywhere, i played the game when i was a kid and miss the music ^^
- "MY WISH CAME TRUE! <:-)" (by Bane, 30 Jan 2009) [10/10]
NO WORDS!COMPOSER ROCKS,YOU ROCK!THANKS for rip!!!
- "Thankyou so much :)" (by Lil Thing, 22 Feb 2009) [10/10]
Thankyou <3 it brings back so many memories :). I had brilliant dreams last night after listening to that music, it's so cool :). I woke up in such a good mood :). Thankyouthankyouthankyou! Lots :). I can't possibly explain how happy I am to have found this :] x
- "<3 epic" (by lolers, 7 Mar 2009) [10/10]
This is awsome game whit epic music :D too bad they cancelled third game =/
- "Amazing!" (by dext, 12 Dec 2009) [9/10]
This soundtrack has really some great musics, my favorite is WATER, it's just so deep! And the other tunes are very good too.
- "oh my god" (by wtfpantera, 25 Jan 2010) [10/10]
yes. yes, yes, YES! I was just playing the game, and I remarked (not for the first time, mind you) how awsome the music is in it. And now I can have it with me. YES!
- "Simply... THE BEST" (by Morphvox, 12 Feb 2010) [10/10]
This is the best game i ever played... the world of jazz jackrabbit2 and the music inside, make the game unique!! Alexander Brandon ftw!!
- "Awesome" (by bogusamber, 20 Feb 2010) [10/10]
The soundtrack to Jazz Jackrabbit 2 is probably one of the best video game music compositions ever. It captures the 90's prog rock just great. I played this game just for the music.
Scream Tracker and Impulse music files, they play fine in VLC.
- "fantastic work" (by medil1903, 5 Apr 2010) [8/10]
one ofe the greatest soundtracks of the games have been ever made
- "Good for me" (by purepwnage, 12 Jun 2010) [8/10]
There are a few songs incorrects.
- "Jazz Jackrabbit forever!" (by Duke, 3 Jul 2010) [10/10]
This game may have the best soundtrack ever! It may sound a bit tinny (because of the MOD-based sound), but it's catchy in every way.
- "Jazz 2 Soundtrack *Two Thumbs Up*" (by TGibb, 1 Apr 2011) [10/10]
I played this game as a kid and this music brings it all back. Love every track!
An absolute must!
- "Alexander Brandon is boss" (by m00kz, 28 May 2011) [10/10]
I love this guy's music. He's the master of ambiance.
- "Original Music still available in Jazz's website -- Legendary!" (by kanha, 29 Jun 2013) [10/10]
- Add your review
Download Game Music in ZIP archive!
Other music records from this game
Generate info.txt - with this cool feature you can generate the info.txt file with all tune information and save it somewhere, which means you'll have something like "tune ID card"! :) This has cool advantages - it's small, fastly readable/editable, you can add it to the tune archive if you want and you will have everytime fast information about the game and music archive. Also programs which support reading from txt files (such as KBMedia Player) can read the info.txt file directly while playing tunes of all formats!
Help - description of Music record fields